Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Ready? Set. Go! | Thoughts, Life


Hello world! So yesterday I got a call from someone that seems to be my guidance counselor and she said that I had to take a test next week. To my surprise, school hasn't started yet, and I was told at such a short notice. She also asked me if I was good in math, well obviously not. Not only that she also told me that my desired subjects were all filled up and I have to pick some other subject(s) to fill in that ones that I couldn't get in. I guess with everything else that I was dealing with and coupled with this one that made me feel like I got hit with yet another emotional truck and dragged all the way hanging on from one place to another, I guess I would say I was pretty devastated which led me to actually doing four hours worth of math yesterday and almost three hours today. My brain feels like its dying. It's so hilarious how the answers are just there but I couldn't see it before. I was once told that when it comes to math my brain just goes in a straight line and doesn't even bother to turn right or left or follow the routes to solve the equations. Brain juices are dry. bye world. 




No comments:

Post a Comment