Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Let Downs | Thoughts


You know that feeling when you're feeling awfully good today, out of all days of the week that you haven't been at your best and you go to sleep destined and setting your mind to waking up positively and you actually do? I think congratulations are in order. But anyways, the four walls of your room is the best thing that has shared your joy without you since the moment you woke up. Only to go out the door and find everything or someone, rather to ruin it all. I'm not saying I gave up feeling good. I'm just quite pissed, frankly speaking, of seeing people take out their anger and troubles on someone else and then they wonder why people stay away. Have you ever wondered why people would rather stay away and avoid the catastrophe? Well honestly if you're never going to be able to speak up or say things nicely as to what is troubling you then obviously you are standing alone. I don't get people with big egos and hiding behind all that huge ass bravado only to be a person in need behind all that. If you need to talk it out, which you never considered it as an option but just rather lash out at everyone, then what's the point of all that ego and bravado that you have? I'm so pissed because you're not the only one who is going through things, or trying to adapt, or learning new things and getting used to things every minute of the day. It doesn't mean its any easier for us as it is to you or you as it is to me. But lashing out isn't going to bring everyone much joy. We don't even know the first thing that is wrong with you. So much for a person to seems like they can stand on their own. Its known to the world that everyone needs someone. That we can't do it alone. And its not like there's nobody there for you! Behind all that stubbornness and your oblivion as to its okay to being human is what makes me want to rip your head off. Not only that, you made a choice. stand firm with it! After everything that I have learned from you I would've expected that you practice what you preach. But evidently that seems to be a lie. Everything is really. I don't see how people are supposed to see things the right way when all you've been doing is doing things the opposite of what you say. And its completely okay if you mess up. Nobody can say a single word. Or we'll be asking for an early death. But if we mess up. We'll never hear the end of day. What's the logic in that? Right, I know nothing is logic, nothing is fair, etc. etc. etc. But I'm not fond of having to sigh every time you get to mess up and I don't. If you need a breather, go get one but don't suck everyone into the hellhole with you. Its hard when you see people doing shit even they themselves don't like but they can't see it and its even harder when you can't voice out an opinion regarding it. Maybe what everyone needs is a mirror. But what's the point of having a mirror if you won't even look? Don't have to talk about how you don't look close enough, because even looking in the mirror is so hard to do blinded by the ego and all that stubbornness. 

I will stop before I break the keyboard. 




No comments:

Post a Comment