Monday, July 7, 2014

Leap Of Faith? | Life, Beauty

After having bad histories of ugly fringes and bangs and how it looks bad when its short or it doesn't sit right, or maybe it makes my face look rounder than it is, after years of that I have sworn off fringes and bangs. So I grew out my fringe and it grew out to four fingers after my chin and covered my face fully like a curtain. Last night however, I decided to take a leap of faith and cut side swept bangs myself. New place, new fringe maybe? Haha. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it took me a few days to accept the facts that change does need to take place. Regardless if it's the change that you want or the change that you think you'll never get used to. Or maybe its the change that should never take place over your dead body. Either ways, all along I've known that change needs to take place. Even the ones that I distaste. And right now, I'm okay with that. Because if its one thing that I have learned my whole entire almost 17 years of life is that people walk out for better ones to come and doors close for even bigger ones to open. And for those people who still stayed and for the doors that remained open, they have been the biggest blessing in my life. :) So, July 2014 till the end of time, lets do this.



Ps, First time in so long, I'm thankful my bangs turned out pretty good. 





Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment