Tuesday, July 22, 2014

CAHSEE : Day 1 | Life


Another first US experience : Sitting for CAHSEE. 
CAHSEE is short for California High School Exit Examination. And without any sort of preparation, I had to go in for my first day of CAHSEE. I honestly didn't know what I was doing. Pfft. If you don't pass the test, you won't graduate. Aduhh. So today was the English paper. It wasn't that bad, but for the essay, it said, "Write a thesis ..." and I sat there wondering what the heck is a thesis. Also tests are all written in pencils, and out of all kinds, it has to be a 2HB pencils. I hate HB pencils with a passion. Nevertheless, English today was so so. I still don't know what a thesis is. And I hope that whatever I wrote today was enough. Onto Math tomorrow. I'm optimistic. 



No comments:

Post a Comment