Thursday, July 17, 2014

Lately | Thoughts, Life




Helllo world. So as of late, things hasn't been all fun and games and I do end up breaking down more than I try to stand up. I guess this is where it gets hard. Trying to stand when there's every reason to just stay down. I guess you can keep praying for sunny weather but that won't stop the rain, what more than to just let it fall, right? I don't mean to be a pessimist even though that's really what I am most of the time, I hate the idea of how things are going to keep falling mid-flight and we just have to be okay with it. Where's the logic in all of that? What's the point of say, letting people in when they're going to just walk out and leave you? Or what's the point of studying if you're just going to fail? Or whats the point of falling in love, when all you end up with when you fall out of love is to pick up your broken pieces again, alone? But somehow, being human we unconsciously find ourselves standing up even if we fall. It may not be something that happens overnight, but its something we do unconsciously even though we don't want to. Even if the heart is tired and our mouth says we're tired and we're done, wave the white flag, we still find ourselves waking up the next morning. Sometimes I guess thats enough. 



- Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment