Saturday, July 5, 2014

Photograph | Thoughts



I guess this is the only thing I like about photographs that carries really bad memories is that at that time and moment, it's all kept in a photograph and the memories are made for ourselves and despite what went on during then, our eyes were never closing and our hearts are never broken because the fact that time is forever frozen in that piece of photograph, is so true. That's the only reason why photographs that brings you down a memory lane of sorrow and heartbreak are still worth keeping. Ed Sheeran, thank you so much for this song. I am, in all honesty as I'm writing this really really emotionally tired. I'm having one of those days where I just want to be a baby and point fingers and cry about everything that goes wrong. But I know that that doesn't solve anything. But what's the point if the words you utter are nothing but a bunch of lies and empty words? Honestly I don't see why people need to waste their breaths to lie about things. Isn't it easier to tell the truth without having the after guilt feeling of telling a lie? What about the one that believed your lie? The one that put their trust in you, and all you did was just violate it whenever the hell you want just because you didn't think lying was that "big of a deal"? Come on, you could've done better. Also to those who likes to keep people on their hook. Those who treats people as if they own them. One minute of the day you exist to them and the next 23 hours and 59 minutes of the day you just don't exist. And that goes on for 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Well, truth be told I can treat an inanimate object better than you bloody treat a person. Urgh. 



Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment