Sunday, September 28, 2014

Before Monday | Life

Hello world. This week hasn't been the best. It isn't terrible, it's just not great. I've been spending this week trying to make new friends. And to be honest all I want is a place to call home, a place to feel like I belong and to feel comfortable. After spending almost 17 years of trying to feel like I belong and have everything straightened out and having to start from zero again is agonizing. On somedays I can keep trying. But on days like today I just can't keep pushing forward. What am I supposed to do, really? What can I do? I'm tired and worn. I miss home, I miss the people, I miss the warmth. Not physically, but the comforts of home, family and just pure joy.
You can take me out of Penang, but you can never take Penang out of me.
Take me home, anytime and I'm game. Please.
Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment