Sunday, September 21, 2014

A take on something different | Beauty

This might be a cringy post to some and interesting to some. 

However though, I am by no means showing off, it's just me wanting to take photos and share stuff with you. 

So, hello world!! After having such a gloomy and the transition into sweater weather I spent almost the whole day watching YouTube videos. Right after that, I didn't exactly want to sit around anymore, so I decided to grab my camera and write another post for you guys. 

:)




My camera "crew" 


Two of my favorite fragrances lately, the Moschino Funny! and the Ralph Lauren Hot.

On the right is Tea Tree Oil and Vitamin E serum. Just trying them out to see how they work on my pimples instead of using Benzoyl Acid that is usually found pimple clearing creams and stuff. 










Just a random pair of earrings that I've also been liking lately. 


I popped into Sephora on Saturday. To my surprise I didn't get anything beauty related. Instead I got something to treat my acne and in return since it's still my birthday month, I got this little gift set from Sephora. I enjoy getting tiny stuff. It's so exciting hahah







The wand intimidated me at the beginning when I first opened it. I didn't expect it to be so large for such a tiny bottle. 







Basic colors :3


Welcome to my comfort zone! :) 

Unmade beds, my two fluffy friends and sweater weather! 


Followed by some vainy shots. You can skip this part *winks*









Have a great week ahead!! 





Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment