Monday, November 10, 2014

USA BOUND! : First Concert Experience

So yesterday God reminded me of how blessed I am. While I'm writing this blog post with sniffles and a headache and the potential of getting sick for the first time in the US and making a whole lot of typos today, I'm going to get through this post because its worth sharing. Also you guys, this is my first ever concert I've been to. 
Note : my pictures were taken with my phone, so it probably isn't the best. But what's a Zoe blog post without pictures?

So it started of with the prettiest views while driving to Sleep Train Arena. Yesterday was one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen, to be honest. Here's a few shots I took from the backseat. 








So initially when we got to Sleep Train Arena for Winter Jam, the queue was so long it surrounded the arena. Which is insane, really. But despite that, people still lined up calmly and unlike what we have in Malaysia, there was no cutting queues, complaining or even shoving and pushing around. That was super surprising to me, really. Being in a country for 17 years that had people who broke down the shutters of McDonald's just so they could get the Despicable Me's Minion toys that came with Happy Meals and the countless amount of honking and shoving, I was surprised. Anyways, there was about apparently more than fifteen thousand people there ( I honestly don't know how I managed to be in a fifteen thousand people crowd and not freak out. Thanks Justin for following me! :P )  and 3/4 through queuing, they reached maximum capacity and had to turn down more than two thousand people. But regardless of that, God definitely blessed us three, my brother, Ps. Mark and me and we got in. 



Also, big thumbs up to Mr. Roy Morgan for getting us in! 


We obviously got in a little late, and the below picture I believe was when Colton Dixon was playing. 









Look at that amount of people though. How did I not freak out?!


Then we heard from a few other artists like Jeremy Camp, Francesca Battistelli. Disciple, and a few others. I was most excited for Hillsong United though. :P 

Link for Winter Jam website will be inserted here.


This picture above was when Francesca Battistelli was playing. 








I did not have any pictures of when Hillsong was playing because I was in deep need of a worship session. Hahah but nevertheless, I got through the amount of fifteen thousand people without freaking out and was reminded yet again of how blessed I am. 


Have a great week ahead peeps! :) 




Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment