Friday, November 21, 2014

Free Period Writings

Hi world, it has been a while since I've last posted. Aside from the previous post. I wouldn't really consider that a post. Anyways, I guess I would say things has been getting better lately. It's not exactly perfect, but it is good. I love the weather lately. It is just nice for my liking. Not forgetting how it seems to be raining a lot lately! I will include my pictures of the week when I get home. But words are all I can do for now when I'm in the school's library typing out a blog post. 

It's the day before everyone goes on break for Thanksgiving and when we come back from break there's probably only going to be about 2-3 weeks left until the end of the semester. This is so exciting but everything seems to be moving really really fast. It only felt like a week ago where I started school and I was a complete loner and a newbie at everything there is to know about schooling in the US. 

I won't say that I know everything already, but I went from a failing student to one who is getting all A's, I'm not really a loner anymore. I learned a heck load of life lessons and I finally know what it means to have self-confidence. I've also met countless amount of dulan people and kiam pak people, I've made a few good friends, a few good hi and bye people and I really like my teachers. 

This whole week has been great. The sun is setting earlier, the sky is getting gloomier (exactly my kind of weather! :D ) and keeping up with studies has been easy because of my lack of social life. Which to be honest is pretty relieving. But lately I also have felt the feeling of withdrawal from my friends back home. I guess it is normal when you are seriously halfway across the world and the only way to communicate with the ones back home is with a mere small 4.5 inch touch screen. Which I would say I am lucky to have.

But you cannot deny that sense of emptiness when they really aren't physically there. Or I should say that when I'm not there because I was the one who left in the first place? I guess I have this habit of withdrawing from others very easily. And that is a extremely bad habit of mine, just to switch everything of and go into isolation. It's bad you guys. But sometimes to me, loneliness is my comfort. I don't know about you guys. But things like walking home and to school is therapeutic and doing a lot of things by myself seems to be a very nice stress reliever for me. 

Maybe I put myself into the whole lonely state. I wouldn't know. But I guess it could be true. And it isn't like I don't communicate. I just have my introvert moments where I need to unwind and literally do nothing. I guess really there's also the whole issue of my personality where I would never give you anything if you don't deserve it, even if you begged. I guess I really am that sort of person. This whole week has made me realize that. 

This whole week has been a good week to self-reflect. And I'm really really grateful that things has been getting better lately and I've been having more better weeks than horrifying one. 


:)


Here's my recap of the week!




Just me expressing my love for ombre braids



IT RAINED :) 


Then things got really really foggy


This is my showing off the Autumn leaves when my friend in Michigan is covered in snow (you'll see in a minute!)


SUPER EXCITED when my Typo planner arrived in the mail! I simply adore this one. If you're interested, head on over to their website here > Typo
I am a huge planner freak. I've had 2 from starbucks in 2011, 2012 and 2013. I got the Typo one in 2014 and now in 2015 :) journaling saves me from not going super crazy hahah.



Have I mentioned how much I adore night drives? There's nothing amazing about night drives more than endless vague lights you see every once in a while. It's extremely therapeutic. To me, anyway.



Journaling would be an every Saturday morning thing for me. Mmmm.


LOOK YOU GUYS! More LEAVES! I adore fall colors :)


This was on Wednesday. 


More leaves in California.




WHILE IT'S BUSY SNOWING IN MICHIGAN! Hahaha both these pictures' credits goes to my friend. It looks really pretty. So good job :D




This was yesterday when it rained, yet again. I really love rainy days AND walking home from school in the rain. <3






This was today because the weather isn't very cold today, I decided to whip out my LBD (little black dress) and pair it with boots and a cardigan :)

AND Thanksgiving break starts today WOOOOHOOOOO


Things do get better you guys. 


Have a great weekend ahead!



Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment