Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Problems With Being A Malaysian.

Are you Asian?

Oh no, definitely not. I just look Chinese. Just a disguise. I'm actually from, oh I don't know, from Romania. I just really look Chinese. WELL YES OF COURSE I'M ASIAN. 


Wait, you're Chinese? 

Naaahhhhhh. This is just an optical illusion. 


So, if you're Chinese you're from China???

OH YES, DEFINITELY. ONLY CHINESE COMES FROM CHINA. 


Huh? Malaysia? Why are you Chinese then?

Er, I DON'T KNOW, Did I have a choice? And yes, Malaysia, look it up! It isn't like if I tell you I was a Malaysian you would get it anyway, right. You don't even know it exists! 


Waaaaaiiiiitttt. So if you're Chinese, how are you a Malaysian?

Oh my Goddddddd, That's like asking why do apples grow on trees and why the grass is green. Or maybe it's like asking, "if you're an American, why aren't you a Christian?" Offended? Or, oh since you live in America why are you Mexican. Offended? 


Hooolllddd Up! If you're from Malaysia, how can you speak English?


HMMMMMMMM. If you're British why do you speak French? If you're American, why do you speak Spanish? If you're Italian why do you speak English? 


Hey so if you're Asian, are you like smart? 

I DON'T KNOW DO I LOOK DUMB TO YOU? Geez. 


Wait, is Malaysia even a country?

WALAO EHHHHHHHHHHH Sien si lo. 


Does it snow in Malaysia? 

If you knew which part of the world it was in, YOU WOULD KNOW IF IT SNOWED. 


Why don't you have a funny accent?

OH WAIIII SO YOU CAN MAKE FUN OF ME????? walaaaaaaoooooooo 


Is Asia a country? 


WELL IS EUROPE A COUNTRY 


So why do they call it Malaysia? 


WHY DO THEY CALL IT EARTH.



FIVE MONTHS OF THIS, YOU GUYS. 

FIVE.CONTINUOUS.MONTHS.OF.THIS. 



Walao. 



 Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment