Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Hamid Khan's 5SN1, Class of 2014.

This is dedicated to you guys, 5SN1. Being in the same class for two years has been spectacular. There were some we knew longer than others and some we grew to accept into our little family. What's nice about our class is that, we may have little groups of our own, but together we're always a family. We've made different memories in our own little groups and also together. To me, I adore my eating group. We ate in class, pontenged like crazy. While some others maybe has had good memories watching a movie on their phones in the back seat while the teachers are teaching.

While I haven't been around for the past 5 months, I would say nothing has changed for you guys. But I'm guessing everyone did step up their game and study more. Anyways you guys, congratulations on graduating and overcoming that huge hurdle we have prepared ourselves for since the beginning of standard one to UPSR, to entering high school to PMR, which at that time felt like a nightmare, to choosing which streams you are going to head into after that and now to SPM. You guys are warriors for pushing through!

Now onto the next battle you guys. Keep your chin up, heads strong and hearts prepared, always. Be humble and never give up. Believe in yourself for you guys can do great things. Even if you have nothing figured out right now, don't look down on yourself or worry. You'll do amazing in all that you do if you put your mind to it. All of you have played a role in my life. Big or small, for a short or a long or a forever moment in my life, I'm grateful for everyone of you. I guess this isn't something that people goes around saying because I guess we just aren't an expressive culture. Haha, but yes you guys, just like everyone else, I'll miss school too. I'll miss this class and all your quirky insane ways. Ordinary is boring. That's why were insanely different!

5SN1, class of 2014, you guys are amazing and you did it! Congratulations :)

Much love,

Zoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment