Monday, October 6, 2014

USA BOUND : San Francisco, San Mateo, Half moon Bay

Hello world! After having such a great weekend, I had a pretty foul Monday. So this is me blogging and rekindling about my weekend. 

So we decided to go to San Mateo for the weekend to visit my aunt and her family. We started driving at around 10 in the morning and made it there around fifteen past twelve. After settling down and having lunch we drove into San Francisco to the Ferry Building. 

















On Sunday morning, we headed to Half Moon Bay as it was a pretty hot day and it deemed itself appropriate for the beach.

















Jump shots! 


That was my weekend. 


Also guys, if you're interested, I filmed a vlog of my weekend as well. 




Watch it if you want to. It's my first, so bear with the shaky vids and the crappy music. I still have a lot to work on. 

Zoe


No comments:

Post a Comment