Thursday, October 9, 2014

Conversations in 1st Period.

Hi world. So after finals for 1st period me and two other classmates sat down and had a conversation started. Well there has been questions regarding if I have gotten my Yearbook Picture done, if I ordered my Yearbook, if I handed in my Senior quotes, if I'm going for Homecoming or even the night rally on Wednesday. And to be extremely honest I do not intend to get a Yearbook or get my Yearbook picture done and there's not need for Senior quotes if I don't order a Yearbook. Why? Well I know nobody and I don't see the need to get something so expensive when I honestly barely know anyone. During our conversations though we came to a conclusion that with the education system here it's definitely hard to fit in and make good friends. They all said that even they don't have people in the school they can deem as a best friend because of the constant moving around and how everyone was from the same elementary school thus making it very hard to fit in. 

Which brings me to the Homecoming dance and game tomorrow. None of the school's events are even near meaningful if you're doing it alone. I guess in a way I might regret it sooner or later or maybe never because I plan to miss homecoming, but I guess I'd rather feel comfortable than put myself in the position where I'm uncomfortable. I guess that goes the same for every other events that the school has. In one way or another these 2 months has made me feel like this is only temporary. Because I'll be out of there in 8 months and nothing else is going to matter anymore except for the fact where I need to work hard for my grades. 

I guess it doesn't shock me that some of the people here who has been here for almost ever, doesn't feel like they belong. In a way it has made me realize that things like these happens everywhere regardless of how long you've been somewhere. But it does really make me really sad to see that there are a lot of people who still can't find a place where they belong. In a way I hate that this happens to people. Because having to feel like this doesn't make me feel any better that other's are feeling just the same. People these days to be extremely honest needs to be less oblivious and self centered. On Wednesday during lunch we had another conversation about how things are. People know a lot of the stereotypes that goes on. That people here are friendly and open-minded. But just as I said. It's just a stereotype mentality. There are too many things that people still need to open up their views to. 

There world doesn't have enough space for more self centered and oblivious people. People need to start caring and open their hearts to the fact that there are more things to care about than themselves and the screen before them. You can push hard to try to fit in. But if nobody creates room for you to be in their lives, no matter how hard you push into or break into it, you'll never fit in. I'm not blaming others for not being able to fit in. But in all honesty, this is what people are dealing with. 




Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment