Sunday, January 4, 2015

Snippets of my room.


Hello, world! 

I'm back with a little room update. So about 3 weeks ago, the family and I moved into a house and I finally I would say am done putting things together. I have one green wall and the rest are all white. So here's a little run through. The Z-O-E scrabble pieces are by Typo, the canvas, "Do all things with love" and the world map was painted by, yours truly, the fairy lights came from a hardware store that sold it for 75% off after Christmas and I got it for less than $4. The scented candles came from IKEA, the glasses I put my makeup in are from previous candles that has already burned up, the jars I use to put my colored pens in are old spaghetti sauce jars, preferably the ones by Prego ( because that's all I had at home! ) 

I love rooms similar to mine, I like them white and bright in the day time, but I also like them quite and cozy at night, thus the fairy lights and candles. My brother has a grey room, it's probably too dark for me, but each to its own. In each of my rooms, I have had green or white in them, my room back home is double toned, I have an army green on the top and a bright green at the bottom, I don't have an exact picture of it, but this was one that I could find : 




















That was my room back in Penang, it was messy, filled with fairy lights, candles and very very cozy. So when I moved in, I thought that I'd bring the elements of my definition of "comfort" into my room. Some people classify this as Tumblr-ish, but I think I have a lot more to go if I were to call my room Tumblr. Nevertheless, enjoy and I hope that by the time you're done scrolling, you'd feel comforted too :) 











 


















































Zoe



No comments:

Post a Comment