Saturday, September 12, 2015

LA and Ed Sheeran - June

It just occurred to me that I never blogged about LA and Ed Sheeran in June. Well, I am here to do just that. I guess I'll just let the photos do the talking.


In San Francisco, we had a little treat called, "CREAM" which really stands for cookies rule everything around me. It's essentially a pick your own cookie and ice cream flavour to create your own combination of quirky flavours that actually go really well together. I'd definitely go back.



It started off from San Francisco, we started driving to Santa Ynez and stopping at Monterey Bay for an hour for lunch.






Monterey Bay, everybodeeehhhh. This tree though, was a really great place for a family photo shoot. 




After being on the road for hours, we stopped by this really cute Danish town called Solvang which was 15 minutes away from our hotel in Santa Ynez. That night we had McDonald's for dinner and watched Jurassic World for a midnight movie. Our hotel was right next to this tiny cinema which was so cool.


The next morning, we drove and stopped by in Santa Barbara for a bit before we hit the road again for Los Angeles, the city of angels. 








That evening itself, we hit the pier of Santa Monica. I would say it is one of my favourite places I have ever been to. The amount of people there could really reduce a little, if I were to be honest. I don't do well with crowds. But for Santa Monica, I'd do it all over again. 



The next day, was Hollywood. Did not enjoy Hollywood. But I'm glad to say I've been there and done that.



In Beverly Hills we had the most amazing green tea crepe with nutella and vanilla ice cream. Holy moley. It was amazing. 



Before the brother and I got on a plane back to San Francisco, we headed to this place got Urth Cafe for brunch. BOY WAS IT AMAZING.


We went back to Santa Monica beach for a little picnic before we were sent to LAX to part ways.


En route : San Francisco!


The next morning, we were stuck in a very bad traffic jam on the way to Berkeley to see Ed Sheeran. In terms of city, I prefer San Francisco than LA. 






It was lovely to have Rixton open for us at Berkeley, I appreciate artists who can perform as well as they are on record. Ed Sheeran was needless to say, the best I've ever heard. I have no words. 



And that was LA and Ed Sheeran in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment