Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Escape | Thoughts

Take me home.
 Bring me back to a place where I belong, a place where it's comfortable, a place where I know who I am and where I fit in. Bring me back to the place where I knew where everything is, where I knew my stand. 
I can't do this, not today. I'm not alone. I just don't belong. 
What does anyone expect me to do? 
What am I supposed to do? 
Just take me home. 
I'm only human. And humans break and fall apart. And I know that its okay to break and fall apart, to shine or to shatter, but I don't want to go falling apart and picking up the pieces all over again. Because I'm so tired and even if it was supposed to be some great plan and some beneficial thing, it doesn't seem like the best idea at all. What's the point?  

No comments:

Post a Comment