Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Self Discovery

Ever had those moments where you're like "wow, I'm that kind of person" (this of course relates to both good and bad self discoveries). I had this self discovery about myself just a few hours ago. 
I'm that girl who believes that she has to correct her mistakes
and redo what has been done to prove that I'm better than people think I am. 

In a lot of ways, I don't like the horror of  'past mistakes/shortcomings'. Which, I would say is a bad thing because people should learn to embrace who they were and what they did instead of denying that it happened. I'm that kind of person. The one who, if it's horrible then it really shouldn't have happened at all. If it's a lost friendship, then there should be no evidence of it existing. If I made a mistake, I'd better top it with something that is greater and better.

I always think that I have something to prove. But honestly, I'm still struggling as to who's approval I'm looking for. Others? Mine? or God's? 


Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment