Monday, June 23, 2014

Typography Monday! | Random, Thoughts


This song might be really old as it was released  in 2006, but nevertheless it has been one of the songs that I can never say no to. I really like this line from the song a lot more than others because it reminds me that we all need a breather sometimes because we're so caught up with living life and following our schedules and sometimes even being the version of yourself that you need to be to fit into society and sometimes that is really stressful. Why not just let things be normal for a bit? We all really need that space and time to just breathe sometimes. And most of all, it's what keeps the monsters inside us at bay. I know that this line is extremely relatable because so often I find myself wanting to quit. Whether is it the reluctance to get out of bed, or the discouragement to try achieving goals that I haven't been able to reach, or even when I'm preparing breakfast and it doesn't seem to turn out right. Even though those things are so little, I'm pretty sure being human we all still need a little breather from that. And I'm thankful that I have appreciated my breather moments and see them as a recharge session than a moment of weakness. Taking timeout can be hard especially when one is caught up with million more things than they can possibly handle in 24 hours, including sleep. The word, "timeout" doesn't really seem to exist. I remember the days when my schedules used to be filled from morning to late nights and in all honesty I like being busy. I like being occupied. Though most people think that being busy is such a pain, well it kind of is, because you really never have time for anything or anyone else. And right now, even doing nothing I need timeouts. Actually, I think I need more timeouts while doing nothing compared to when I was busy. Anyways, some days I do wanna quit and just be normal for a bit. Happy Monday!


Zoe 


No comments:

Post a Comment